In our opinion, this is by far the best dog crate for a Abruzzenhund. Let’s us help you decide if this is the best one for your dog, considering we’re talking about an Abruzzenhund…
Best Dog Crate for an Abruzzenhund
There are numerous dog crates available in the market today.
We say if you buy cheap then you buy twice.
It will have to last for the lifetime of your dog or until they are fully house-trained.
The average lifespan of an Abruzzenhund is 12- 14 years.
The average size of an Abruzzenhund is 24-28cm
With that in mind the New World 24″ Folding Metal Dog Crate, With Leak-Proof Plastic Tray, For Small Dog Breed (Measures 24L x 18W x 19H Inches) is the perfect one for Abruzzenhunds.
- It is a single-door folding one. The folding part is great when visiting family or friends or going on vacation;
- It has a leak-proof plastic pan on the floor to avoid toilet accidents on your flooring;
- It is made of solid steel however, this does not make it too heavy to fold up and move;
- It has a Heavy duty slide-bolt latch that securely locks the its door in place keeping your dog safely inside their pet home;
- It is a Folding metal dog crate that assembles easily without tools & folds flat for convenient storage, travel & portability inside & outside your home.
This crate also gives you peace of mind that comes with a 1-year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
See this crate on Amazon.
We give this crate a 10/10 when it comes to crates for the Abruzzenhund
This might interest you…Useful: Should I Put My Dog in a Crate at Night? Pros and Cons of Crate Snoozing. Useful: Leaving the Dog in a Crate While at Work — Should You Even Go for It?