In our opinion, this is by far the best dog crate for a Argentine Dogo. Let’s us help you decide if this is the best one for your dog…
The Dog Crate We Recommend For a Argentine Dogo
There are numerous crates available in the market today.
We say if you buy cheap then you buy twice.
The crate will have to last for the lifetime of your dog or until they are fully house-trained.
The average lifespan of an Argentine Dogo is 10-12 years.
The average size of an Argentine Dogo is 24-27 inches.
The average weight of an Argentine Dogo 35-45 kg.
Their origin is from Argentina.
With all of the above information taken into account, our research has shown this is the best option:
- This crate is a Double door folding metal crate. As it is a folding crate it is perfect for vacations, or visiting family and friends;
- It measures 36 L x 24 W x 27 H inches & is suitable for an Argentine Dogo;
- It is a versatile 2 door crate includes a free divider panel, durable dog tray, carrying handle, “roller” feet to protect floors & a “MidWest Quality Guarantee” 1-year manufacturer’s warranty;
- This crate is made of heavier gauge steel and has a tighter wire mesh making it stronger than other dog crates;
- It comes with 2 heavy-duty slide-bolt latches (per door) which securely lock the door in place keeping your dog safely inside their pet home;
- Easy assembly & portable crate, Sets up in seconds with no tools required for assembly & crate folds flat for convenient storage or travel;
- It has a Durable design that creates a safe place for your pet while you’re away & provides for your dog’s instinctual “den” instincts. Patented rounded corner clips greatly reduce possible sharp points in your dog’s crate for a safer experience for you & your dog;
- It also comes with a: Abs-Plastic Pan.
This crate is fantastic and we have given this a 100% rating.
This might interest you…Useful: Should I Put My Dog in a Crate at Night? Pros and Cons of Crate Snoozing. Useful: Leaving the Dog in a Crate While at Work — Should You Even Go for It?