In our opinion, this is by far the best dog crate for a Airedale Terrier. Let’s us help you decide if this is the best one for your dog…
The Dog Crate We Recommend For a Airedale Terrier
There are numerous dog crates available in the market today.
We say if you buy cheap then you buy twice.
The crate will have to last for the lifetime of your dog or until they are fully house-trained.
The average lifespan of an Airedale Terrier is 13-15 years.
The average size of an Airedale Terrier is 58-61 cm.
The average weight of an Airedale Terrier is 20-29kg.
Origin is the United Kingdom.
With all of the above information is taken into account our research has shown that this crate is the absolute best for your Airedale Terrier:
- This crate is a Single door folding metal dog crate;
- It measures 48L x 30W x 33H inches;
- It is suitable for XL dog breeds between 91 – 110 pounds;
- It is a Folding metal dog crate that includes a leak-proof plastic pan & a 1-year Manufacturer’s Warranty;
- As it is a folding crate it can be used for visiting family or friends or going on vacation. Can easily be transported in a vehicle;
- It has Two heavy-duty slide-bolt latches (per door) that securely lock the door in place keeping your dog safely inside their pet home;
- It comes with an XL dog bed that fits 48-inch long & works great as a stand-alone pet bed. The Pet bed is ideal for XL dog breeds weighing up to 91 – 110 pounds;
- it will TURN YOUR DOG’S CRATE INTO THEIR FOREVER HOME! Use a pet bed in conjunction to entice your pet to use their crate;
- The Pet bed features ultra-soft synthetic fur & comfortable padded polyester bolster cushion around the perimeter for dogs to lay their head-on.
A wonderful dog crate and we give it a 10/10.
Useful: Should I Put My Dog in a Crate at Night? Pros and Cons of Crate Snoozing.
Useful: Leaving the Dog in a Crate While at Work — Should You Even Go for It?
This crate can be viewed on Amazon right here.
This might interest you…